Automatic Double-Setting Loading/Unloading System
- Double-setting is the industry-leading technology that, the bricks are unloaded after the drying process and reloaded onto the kiln car for firing.
- The modern double-setting
technology is the ramification of thermal engineering, a modernized high-tech
integration of automatic control system, mechanical equipment and production
technology, bringing substantial value that takes your products up a notch from
the traditional mono-setting firing method.
Loading system: Wet green body enters the drying system
- The cut clay strip is transfer forward through the roller rack, belt, and seam, before being marshaled onto the lifting belt area
- Green body enters the portal frame loading system;
- The arrange set of green body enters the lifting mechanism through the synchronous belt;
- The lifting mechanism carries out synchronizing motion to position the green body at the same height on the layers of the drying vehicle;
- The green body is pulled into the dryer car from the lifter as the rollers are the preset s at the same height
Pull the raw blank slower into the drying vehicle by pre-entering the roller of the same height as the drying vehicle;
- The green body is pulled into the dryer car from the lifter as the rollers are preset at the same height
- The work flow repeats until each layer of the dryer car is filled with green body
- The loading system is intelligent, stable and productive, and it is easy to operate
- Wet green body is loaded onto the dryer car and transferred into moisturized chamber via the transit route by the transit car, the transit cars then enter the dryer in preset order and interval.
system: Dry green body exits from drying chamber to be loaded on the kiln car platform
- The dryer car unloading system is completed by a set of gantry rack unloading mechanism, the procedure is the opposite of the loading system;
- The wet green body exits from the dryer after the drying process, sent to the transit route via the transit car which is set up with steppers, presenting uninterrupted automation.
- After the transition, the transit route is diverted to another, t the stepper pulls he transit car to the unloading transit route, which operates in both directions by a transit car.
- Dryer car reenters the cycle to load the green body
- Dry green body moves on to the robotic loading process through marshalling belt lines
1. More flexible raw material selection
2. Extended range of products
3. Improved drying quality
4. Preventing collapse of kiln cars5. Applicable for external and hybrid combustion